- Komputerbay 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz DIMM 240-Pin RAM Desktop Memory 9-9-9-24 Cas Latency 9 XMP ready
- Please note: Does not work with some AM3 processors and does not work with any AM3+ processors. Works with all Intel 1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation processors including 1366, 1155, 1156 and 2011 sockets. It also does with FM1 processor based boards.
- Voltage 1.5V. Pin Out: 240 Pin XMP ready. Well Tested. Non-ECC Non parity
- Timings: 9-9-9-24. Density: 16GB (2x8GB Module). Speed: 1600MHz
- 100% Tested and Verified. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
While at first glance, it may be in your best interest to shop around. Know that when you purchase RAM from Komputerbay, you’re getting Grade-A brand name computer memory. Cheap computer memory, while possibly being compatible, can cause system crashes, error codes in your computer, and even damage to your motherboard! Other sellers may offer you similar looking products for a few cents or a dollar less, but here’s the scoop on why: they sell cheap-grade memory and they don’t test the modules before shipping! This ends up costing you time and money. Trust when you buy from Komputerbay, you are getting top of the line product from a top of the line company.
We test every module before it leaves the building, and back all of our purchases up with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- XMP ready
- 240 Pin
- 1600MHz (PC3-12800)
- Timings 9-9-9-24
- Designed and programmed specially for Intel and FM1 based platforms and processors supporting LGA 1155, LGA 1156, LGA 1366, LGA 2011 and AMD FM1 platforms. It is not compatible with some AM3 processor based boards and does not work with any AM3+ processors
No hay valoraciones aún.